Hello people!
I know I've disappeared for slightly more than a month. Sorry! But I just wanted to assure you guys that this blog hasn't died yet, and this blogger is still very much a bookworm :) It's not that easy to fall out of love with reading LOL.
Anyway, the reason why I haven't been updating would be because I haven't read something that motivates me enough to blog. I'm still working on my review for Lola and the Boy-Next-Door (a super-duper cute read you MUST read if you haven't yet) so keep a look-out for that!
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was wondering where you'd got to! You put so much into your reviews that I'm not surprised you don't find that many books worthy of review. I've been reading so many great things about Lola and the Boy Next Door.
Yay your back! You have some great reviews. Lol, I love your blog!
Jessica from Booked Up!
http://www.bookedupbloggers.blogspot.com/
:) xxx
I loved Lola! And I loved Cricket even more. Welcome back.
Post a Comment
It would make my day to hear from you :D
And I promise to reply either on the post you've commented on, or your own blog, because your opinions count!
I'll also always try to return the favor(: