Thursday, September 6, 2012

Story Buddy Contest @ ilovebooks.com

Hello everyone:)

It has been such a long time since I’ve blogged, but I just wanted to share more about this new contest that I feel is pretty interesting!
The “Story Buddy Contest” is hosted by ilovebooks.com, Singapore's first global online bookstore. (In case you didn't know, Singapore happens to be my home country haha.) This competition is open to all international folks, so no worries about eligibility!
Basically, all you have to do is to write a short story with 2 other friends on Facebook! Submit your story, and see if the online community will give you their vote. The top 5 stories with the highest votes will then be selected for judging.
And guess what? The winning trio will walk away with ONE(1) IPAD EACH. (!!!)
If you like reading and writing-I’m guessing that you do, since you’re reading a book blog LOL-taking part should be a piece of cake! Take this chance to have fun with your friends and unleash the inner writer within you. :D
For more information and to participate, do visit their Facebook page (http://bit.ly/NAe9Bl) and like it! The instructions are pretty clear-cut and you can navigate around to see other stories, FAQ etc. Remember that the contest will run till 14 September 2012, so you have about a week or so to spin your little tale :)
Feel free to let me know if you’ve taken part so I can check out your story and maybe vote for you too :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It would make my day to hear from you :D
And I promise to reply either on the post you've commented on, or your own blog, because your opinions count!
I'll also always try to return the favor(: