Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bookish: Follower Appreciation Mega Awesome Giveaway!

Hey guys!

Evie at Bookish is holding this really cool giveaway calld the Follower Appreciation Mega Awesome Giveaway :D Congratulations to her for reaching 1000 followers!



Prizes:
Winner #1: 3 books
Winner #2 and #3: 2 books
Winner #4 and $5: 1 book
To see the list of books you can choose from, head on straight to the Giveaway page.

I love bloggers who make their giveaways international! Many contests are only open to US/Canadian residents, but I know it's kind of inevitable seeing how shipping is so horribly expensive.

So anyway, just wanted to share this contest with everyone. I can't wait to hold my own giveaway as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It would make my day to hear from you :D
And I promise to reply either on the post you've commented on, or your own blog, because your opinions count!
I'll also always try to return the favor(: