Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Introduction

I'm so excited to finally start my own book blog; I've been wanting to do it for ages but I wasn't sure if I'm up for it. But today, with some help from Lisa of turningpages, A Novel Paradise is finally up!

I think every bookworm would know how it feels like being in Novel Paradise. The blissful feeling you experience when you finally get your hands on a book you've been craving for, the excitement building up within you as you reach the story's climax, the mixed feelings we all get when the book ends...it's all so magical and I can't wait to share these feelings with people through this blog.

Another reason why I'm starting A Novel Paradise is because I kind of wanted a journal to record my thoughts on books I've read, considering how horrible my memory is. (oops!)

I will be looking at books from the perspective of a 16-year-old teenaged girl living in Southeast Asia, and most of the novels I read are Young Adult fiction. As I have a limited budget, I either get my books from the local libraries or online. I'm new to reviewing so do be patient with me! (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It would make my day to hear from you :D
And I promise to reply either on the post you've commented on, or your own blog, because your opinions count!
I'll also always try to return the favor(: